NYU is creating a new space where all their game related students and faculty can work together. It really is amazing. When I was taking classes, I would have to take some with Steinhardt, some with Tisch, and volunteer at the Game Innovation Lab in Brooklyn to try and get as much game related coursework and research coursework as I could. Now, it will all be in one place. Here is a great article about the new collaboration, including a quote from me!
Tag Archives: Media and Games Network
July 2018 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It's as if the people of Westeros elected the Night King... 1 year ago
- Looking for mobile gamers for a research study at work. Just involves some online surveys, pays $100 games.immersyve.com 3 years ago
- Co-op gaming is a smart way to teach, says new research sbn.to/HNNrCD via @Polygon 4 years ago
- Impressions: Heroes Of The Storm Steals BlizzCon rockpapershotgun.com/2013/11/10/imp…) 4 years ago
- Gabriel Knight is coming back: Jane Jensen's classic point-n-click adventure game is getting an HD r kotaku.com/gabriel-knight… 4 years ago