So I finally have part 1 of my dissertation study on Player Profiles, the online adult survey, ready to go. If you wish to participate and help me out, please go to the link below. It takes about 15-20 minutes and there are no risks associated with participation.
September 12, 2012
Dissertation Research: Part 1
About Jonathan Frye
Ph.D. student at NYU. Game researcher. Game Design/Usability/Theory nerd. Research focus on psychology of players. RA for Games for Learning Institute. View all posts by Jonathan Frye
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 at 11:43 am and tagged with dissertation study, Player Profile, psychology, research and posted in Personal, Research, Theory. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- It's as if the people of Westeros elected the Night King... 9 months ago
- Looking for mobile gamers for a research study at work. Just involves some online surveys, pays $100 games.immersyve.com 2 years ago
- Co-op gaming is a smart way to teach, says new research sbn.to/HNNrCD via @Polygon 3 years ago
- Impressions: Heroes Of The Storm Steals BlizzCon rockpapershotgun.com/2013/11/10/imp…) 3 years ago
- Gabriel Knight is coming back: Jane Jensen's classic point-n-click adventure game is getting an HD r kotaku.com/gabriel-knight… 3 years ago