In a recent blog post, Manveer Heir, who is a lead designer for Raven Software discusses his journey in the industry. It is worth the read. As a reminder, Raven Software’s recent games have included X-men Origins: Wolverine, Wolfenstein, and upcoming Singularity. Personally I liked the wolverine game and disliked Wolfenstein. Singularity is looking to have some really interesting time mechanics.
May 10, 2010
Lead Designer from Raven software discusses 5 years in the industry
About Jonathan Frye
Ph.D. student at NYU. Game researcher. Game Design/Usability/Theory nerd. Research focus on psychology of players. RA for Games for Learning Institute. View all posts by Jonathan Frye
This entry was posted on Monday, May 10th, 2010 at 9:13 pm and posted in Commercial, Design. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- It's as if the people of Westeros elected the Night King... 10 months ago
- Looking for mobile gamers for a research study at work. Just involves some online surveys, pays $100 games.immersyve.com 2 years ago
- Co-op gaming is a smart way to teach, says new research sbn.to/HNNrCD via @Polygon 3 years ago
- Impressions: Heroes Of The Storm Steals BlizzCon rockpapershotgun.com/2013/11/10/imp…) 3 years ago
- Gabriel Knight is coming back: Jane Jensen's classic point-n-click adventure game is getting an HD r kotaku.com/gabriel-knight… 3 years ago